10 Jul Liability and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Charter School’s budget for insurance is maxed out.
Current State and Challenges
OTP conducts a thorough review of the insurance policies in place and discover the inconsistency between the amount of coverages and costs in each policy. OTP further conducts interviews with client to create a detailed list of benefits and policy requirements.
OTP’s team of analysts prepare and administer an RFP to effectively secure coverage in favor of their client as opposed to the current broker.
- Broker’s commissions are now disclosed, previously they were not
- Received competitive quotes from 5 new carriers
- Improved coverage and premium savings on the property and liability policy by 14%
- Lowered the workman’s compensation premium by 15% by moving the policy to another carrier
- Negotiated brokers services, including claim reviews and loss control services, to prevent and mitigate future losses, as part of the broker’s compensation